These are the West Seattle Emergency Communication Hub locations as shown on our interactive Google Map.
View West Seattle Emergency Communication Hubs in a larger map
You can click on the map icons, or on the hub names to see close-up maps. You can also zoom in/out or request directions. Note that the base of the placemark icon (not the center circle) pinpoints the location of the hub.
- Alki Communication Hub – Alki Community Center - SW Stevens St & 59th Ave SW
- Admiral Communications Hub –Hiawatha Playfield - SW Lander St & California Ave SW
- Alaska Junction Communication Hub – Ercolini Park - SW Alaska St & 48th Ave SW
- Fairmount Communication Hub – Providence/Mount St Vincent SE parking lot - SW Hudson St & 35th Ave SW
- Pigeon Point Communication Hub – SW Andover St & 20th Ave SW
- Morgan Junction Communication Hub – Thriftway, parking lot - SW Morgan St & California Ave SW
- Olympic Heights Communication Hub – Hughes Playground - SW Holden St & 28th Ave SW
- Fauntleroy Communication Hub – Fauntleroy Church, parking lot - 9140 California Ave SW
- Highland Park Communication Hub – Salvation Army, parking lot - 9050 16th Ave SW
- North Delridge Communication Hub – P-Patch - 5078 25th Ave SW
- High Point Communication Hub – Neighborhood House - 6400 Sylvan Way SW
We’ve created several types of printable maps that you can download from our blog:
- Map poster flyers (1-sided, 8.5 x 11″) in English and other languages.
- Map postcards (1 or 2-sided, 8.5 x 11″) in English only.
See the other pages in this About the Hubs section to learn more about the hubs!