These are the West Seattle Emergency Communication Hub locations as shown on our interactive Google Map.
View West Seattle Emergency Communication Hubs in a larger map
You can click on the map icons, or on the hub names to see close-up maps. You can also zoom in/out or request directions. Note that the base of the placemark icon (not the center circle) pinpoints the location of the hub.
- Alki Communication Hub – Alki Community Center – SW Stevens St & 59th Ave SW
- Admiral Communications Hub –Hiawatha Playfield – SW Lander St & California Ave SW
- Alaska Junction Communication Hub – Ercolini Park – SW Alaska St & 48th Ave SW
- Fairmount Communication Hub – Providence/Mount St Vincent, SE parking lot – SW Hudson St & 35th Ave SW
- Pigeon Point Communication Hub – NEW LOCATION, 2014! SW Genesee St & 20th Ave SW
- Morgan Junction Communication Hub – NEW LOCATION, 2014! Morgan Junction Park, 6413 California Ave SW
- Olympic Heights Communication Hub – Hughes Playground – SW Holden St & 28th Ave SW
- Fauntleroy Communication Hub – Fauntleroy Church, parking lot – 9140 California Ave SW
- South Highland Park Communication Hub – Salvation Army, parking lot – 9050 16th Ave SW
- North Delridge Communication Hub – P-Patch – 5078 25th Ave SW
- High Point Communication Hub – Neighborhood House – 6400 Sylvan Way SW
- North Highland Park Communication Hub – NEW HUB, 2014! Highland Park Improvement Club, 1116 SW Holden St
- Alaska Junction (JuNO) Communication Hub — NEW HUB, added June 2015! Hope Lutheran Church, 4456 42nd Ave SW
We’ve created several types of printable maps that you can download from our blog. You can pick up printed maps and other materials at community outreach events such as the Morgan Junction Festival, West Seattle SummerFest and Delridge Day; watch our blog or our event calendar on our home page for details.
See the other pages in this About the Hubs section to learn more about the hubs!